CHANEL OUTLET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick Up Lines To Get Girls - The C's Versus U's Routine

向下

Pick Up Lines To Get Girls - The C's Versus U's Routine Empty Pick Up Lines To Get Girls - The C's Versus U's Routine

帖子  Admin 周五 八月 31, 2012 12:33 am

When it comes to pick up lines to get girls, routines are the very best. This routine is one of my favorites. It's named the 'C's versus U's routine.' It is a terrific transition routine that helps you move things along towards the next step.

Inform her, 'Oh, you've got a U-shaped smile. My ex wanted to be a singer and really she tried out for American Idol but she did not get it. It was simply because she could not sing. Anyway, she mentioned it was because she had the incorrect kind of smile. She said there are two forms of smile - C-shaped smiles exactly where you have a lot of teeth inside the front, and U-shaped smiles exactly where they go back within your mouth almost like a horse. And the crazy issue is the fact that she really had like $10,000 of dental surgery to break her teeth and reshape them from a U to a C (one particular from the motives she's my ex now). Is not that crazy?'

A Breakdown With the C's Versus U's Routine

Do not worry, there's a point to this story. To start with, it really is a long-neg. It isn't a disqualifier or possibly a tease, but far more like a unfavorable hit. You happen to be wanting to take her down a peg or two. You happen to be displaying her that there is a thing wrong with her. She has the incorrect smile.

Girls can respond differently to this routine. Some girls are like, 'What does that mean?' If that occurs, you go into the story. If she does not care or she isn't interested, you just push on.

Whenever you start off talking about what is incorrect with the U-shaped smile, you can inform her that men and women don't like it due to the fact it doesn't look friendly. It looks horse-like. This a part of the story could make her mad, so pass more than it rapidly and move on for the next part. Start right in on talking about her American Idol audition or her lack of singing ability. Whatever you do, don't let it just hang there.

Since this routine knocks girls down a peg, I often use it on girls who are sort of arrogant or cocky. If she has a negative attitude it can function truly well. You are able to also tell her that she features a C if you do not desire to make it a unfavorable. Possibly she's a good girl and also you just need to transition it. Aside from your normal pick-up lines to get girls, stories like this function wonderful throughout the conversation.

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 131
注册日期 : 12-07-25

https://onlinestyle.longluntan.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题