CHANEL OUTLET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gucci White Round Frame Sunglasses

向下

Gucci White Round Frame Sunglasses Empty Gucci White Round Frame Sunglasses

帖子  Admin 周一 十月 15, 2012 6:58 am

I almost fall in adore with this pair of sunglasses at the initial glance. The timeless snow white color is always my preferred: straightforward however chic.

It is a combination of a big round white plastic frame, dark grey gradient lens and light gold hardware. As a pair of sunglasses, it truly is functional because of its 100% UVA/UVB protection potential, which will shelter your gorgeous eyes from the burning sunshine in summer time.

Just as most Gucci sunglasses go, this pair of sunglasses also has interlocking G detail on its temples. The G detail has grow to be one of its icons today. Nevertheless, the G detail is definitely the identical as on other sunglasses. It's truly luxurious. It is a mixture of two Gs, one of which is produced from bamboo, and also the other is embellished with precious shining crystal. It truly is not difficult for you to imagine the glorious charming brings by the interlocking G details under the sunshine.

The a lot more I describe it, the a lot more I wish to acquire this pair of sunglasses. If not for the hefty cost of ?ten, I would get it with out hesitation.

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 131
注册日期 : 12-07-25

https://onlinestyle.longluntan.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题