CHANEL OUTLET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis Vuitton Epi Petit Noe

向下

Louis Vuitton Epi Petit Noe Empty Louis Vuitton Epi Petit Noe

帖子  Admin 周日 九月 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Here, I select Epi Petit Noe replica handbags from fabulous Louis Vuitton Epi collection.The classic Petit Noe requires a feminine apperance. Carried elegantly on the shoulder, the chic drawstring bag is best for city or weekend. I specially really like the yellow one particular since the virbrant color, so I post it in my weblog.

The replica handbag features so roomy. Originally, based on an original style in 1932, the Noe was initial produced to carry five Champagne bottles. Right now, the classic drawstring Noe tends to make the right purse-shaped shoulder bag. Beatiful crafted from supple Epi leather with smooth leather trim, it functions adjustable shoulder strap, drawstring closure with leather ties, and textile lining interior. It measures 103L*133H. See the yellow Noe, it has lining in purple color, an extremely nice contrast color to yellow. We've to admit that Louis Vuitton do be very good at creat beautiful style, also as play creation of colors.

If you are familiar with Louis Vuitton, you'd have identified that its Epi line has no surprising logo, rather, it only has an subtle embossed LV signature on the front. No difficulty, its delicate style and chic look have never ever been ignored. The Epi Petit Noe is one of the beatiful Louis Vuitton replica handbags I go in for.

Tags: Louis Vuitton Epi, Louis Vuitton Epi replica handbags, Louis Vuittonr replica handbags, replica handbag, replica handbags

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 131
注册日期 : 12-07-25

https://onlinestyle.longluntan.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题